1985 Chevron B36
- Chassis #36 85 01
- This is one of the first Chevron B36 continuation cars built by Chevron Racing Cars Ltd. of West Crindledyke Newmains, Scotland.
- Chevron built the original run of the B36 2.0 liter sports prototypes in the mid to late 70's. In the early 1980s Chevron Cars was sold to Roger Andreason who continued building Chevron Cars. This car was built in 1985 and would be considered a continuation car. This car was originally sold to Peter Gulick who had Lee Chapman Racing look after the car. The car was most recently cared for and prepared by Sasco Sports.
- Only 10 races since a complete ground-up restoration.
- Period correct and desirable HART 420R 2.0 engine with only 3 races since rebuild.
- Hewland FT200 Gearbox with only 3 races since rebuild
- Includes new set of Avon tires
Seller's other ads
|Country:||United States of America|
|City:||Vero Beach FL|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|