2017 Swift Kon-tiki 649 Black Edition
Swift’s flagship Kon-Tiki remains the epitome of motorhome luxury for 2020. Exquisitely redesigned last season, it maintains its imposing aspect, opulent features and stand-out looks.
An indulgent interior is created by premium fittings and the elegant ‘Darwin’ soft furnishing scheme with contrasting woven and soft velvety textures. And with a 2090mm interior height flooded with light via the ‘Skyview’ panoramic opening sunroof* and curved stargazer roof window, the living spaces are bright and airy.
The luxurious kitchen and washroom feature premium fittings and appliances, while all fixed beds are enhanced by exclusive lightweight Duvalay Duvalite™ Apollo Luxe mattresses to ensure the best nights’ sleep possible.
Kon-Tiki also boasts extensive storage, including large lockers with aircraft style doors and LED illumination, underfloor storage trays and moulded over-cab storage compartments in low-line models. To the exterior, there is a large garage storage space with lowered chassis**, and pull-out under-floor pannier locker for water hose and electric cable reels.
Experience relaxing driving with a potent Euro 6B, 2.3 litre engine and excellent cab equipment, including air-conditioning, heated captain’s chairs and a high level radio/MP3 player with DAB, sat-nav and Bluetooth, plus adjustable switch-off timing and wing mirror antenna for better reception.
You can also drive with greater confidence thanks to Kon-Tiki’s Swift Vision technology, including colour side and rear view cameras for improved ‘all-round’ driving viewing and additional rear parking sensors. For further assurance, control features include cruise control, variable power steering, ESC and hill-hold, ABS brakes, EBD (electronic brake force distribution) and immobiliser with rolling code.
- Solar Panel
- Tow Bar
- Bike Rack
- Black Edition Model
28 ft European Motorhome
Right Hand Drive, 2.3 Turbo Diesel, Manual
Fiat Ducato Chassis
Under 7.5T Drive on Car License Pre 1997
Vehicle Dimensions –
Length – 9.01m
Height – 3.13m
Front Double – .04m x 1.35m / 6′ 8″ x 4′ 5″
Rear Double – 2.01m x 1.93m / 6′ 7″ x 6′ 4″
Rear Offside Single – 1.93m x 0.69m / 6′ 4″ x 2′ 3″
Rear Nearside Single – 1.93m x 0.69m / 6′ 4″ x 2′ 3″
Overcab Bed – 1.90m x 1.34m / 6′ 3″ x 4′ 5″
Weight – MTPLM -5000KG
(Click Image For Full Brochure)
The Signature Advantage
- All New and Used Thor RVs are supplied direct from the manufacture.
- Signature RV are the only appointed European Approved dealer and have been for 25 years.
- All our units regardless of age have been converted to Dept of Transport IVA regulations.
- Signature RV are the UKs only National Caravan Council (NCC) approved RV dealer.
- All our technicians undergo training to strict National Caravan Council (NCC) guidelines which includes LPG/STGW for the Motorhome Industry with work being carried out in our own workshops.
- Electrical inspect & test for the Motorhome Industry.
- All New units are listed in the industry Glass Guide for future values.
- Blackhorse Finances only approved RV finance provider.
- Regulated by the FCA approval number 667127.
- DVSA MOT test centre for RVs
- NONE of our used units have been used for high use rental purposes.
- NONE of our used units have been shipped from dealers in the USA.
- Signature RV is centrally placed in the UK and close to the Motorway Network.
- Friendly and personable staff off whom have many years of experience in the RV industry.
“Buy with confidence from the most trusted name in the RV industry with over 27 years experience in buying, selling and servicing RV`s in the UK & Europe. Signature RV are the only importer trusted by the industries leading finance company Blackhorse with exclusive rates and fully FCA approved 667127. All new motorhomes are listed in the industry standard Glass Guide for future residual values. We are the only RV dealer that is fully approved by the National Caravan Council with approved workshops.”
Seller's other ads
|Company||Signature Motorhomes Ltd|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|