2014 Porsche 991.1 GT3 Cup car
Overdrive Racing by Huber is selling this 2014 Porsche 991.1 GT3 Cup car in really good condition.
Bought in 2016 by Forsch Racing. The car had an engine blow-up at the end of season 2016, replaced by one bought by Black Falcon after a revision of all wear parts at 70 hours . The car was owned and used by a gentleman driver in Porsche Sports Cup Germany in 2016 and in 2017 drove only two races and a couple of track days until today. Really thoroughly cared and maintained.
- Total mileage: 18537km
- Engine: currently 20 hours after a revision of all wear parts bought in 2017 by Black Falcon at 70 hours (Invoice available).
- Gearbox: 15 hours after a full rebuild
- Sports Cup Exhaust
- Suspension: Shocks revised 20 hours ago
- ABS: Porsche Sports Cup legal Bosch ABS
- Body: Fully repainted and refreshed exterior in March 2020
- Interior: Fresh and clean
- Wheels: Total of 2 sets of wheels available with the car
- Options: Car might be fitted with Vbox HD or HD2 RaceLogic, passenger seat or other desirable accessories