Race & Rally Parts
Originally built for Phil Cooke and subsequently owned by Robert Kenrick. It’s a very capable machine and has been kept up to date with the latest Force updates from Ian Dayson. In 2018/2019 it was given a complete refresh, including; engine rebuild by Mistral, upgraded and strengthened front lower wishbones, new paddle shift loom and more. Since then it has only been run once at Harewood in September 2019 and is for sale simply because a new house purchase is consuming most available free time! It is ready to run for a late 2020 start or 2021 season.
A fast car capable of mixing it with the top competitors in the 1600cc class in both hillclimb and sprint
- Full carbon tub
- Latest aero updates from Force – new full width floor, front wing & rear wing
- Upgraded front suspension
- Third spring and adjustable rear rollbar
- Penske 3 way adjustable dampers
- Mistral 1600cc Hayabusa engine running flat sliding carbs – 1 event since rebuild
- 24volt on board starting system
- Geartronics paddle and flat shifting system
- MSA Passport & ROPS certificate
Car will come with;
- 2 additional sets of wheels & tyres, including a hardly used set of wets
- Numerous spares – details on request.
- All setup sheets
Would consider PX - track car, race saloon.