Vision Clubmans Sports Prototype
Vision Clubmans Sports Prototype car for sale.
Built for the MSVR Clubmans CSP1 class.
One of, if not the earliest chassis being 84/5. Developed over many years including the Nemesis bodywork and winning what is now the CSP2 Championship three times, 2012, 2013 and 2015 with many current lap records.
Currently in the CSP1 class specification but can be converted back to CSP2 if preferred.
CSP1 class - £30,000. CSP2 class - £20,000.
- Rover K series 1800cc, 200bhp built by Anthony Denham from CKM one race old. With steel crank, Omega pistons, Paul ivey valves.
- Throttle bodies.
- Custom made Simpson exhaust system and silencer.
- Quaife 4 speed sequential gearbox with drop gear set.
- Proshift PS2 paddle shift system
- Aim Evo 4 data logger
- Aim Formula steering wheel, quick release
- Aim smarty cam system with data overlay configured
- Lotus 26R aluminium rear dif case with uprated Ford nose.
- New rear drive shafts 2020 and wheel bearings all round.
- Ralt RT3 magnesium uprights all round, with original RT3 suspension. New front rockers 2019.
- Quantum dampers with Eibach springs.
- Front 4 piston F3 AP Racing calipers, new 2019. Floating discs with custom aluminium bells.
- Rear 2 piston Alcon calipers with custom aluminium bells and discs.
- Evocorse wheels x 2 sets. New 2019.
- Electric fire extingusiher in date
- Schroth 6 point harness in date
- Tilton clutch and brake pedal box with AP master cylinders, custom throttle pedal.
- Swan neck rear wing mount, with custom DJ Race cars carbon fibre wing.
- Air jacks with lines set up
- Twin Bosch 044 fuel pump set up incase one failed
- Radiator fan, twin radiators
- Oil cooler
- Adjustable front splitter assembly
- New alternator fitted
- DTA S60 ecu
- Custom loom by Bremax
- Full set of bodywork all painted the same colour, some damage but repairable
- One set of wheels ( 2 sets total)
- Dif nose and rear carrier x 1
- Brand new brake discs and bells all round, plus another set of floating disc/bells for the front and solid original RT3 rear discs (around £1250).
- Some splitters, frameworks and small parts.
- Roll bars / blades.
If this was simplified for the CSP2 class, the following parts would change.
- CSP2 engine fitted
- 4 speed dog Quaife H pattern gearbox fitted
- No AIM data logging system, standard wheel and gauges
- No air jacks.
Thousands of hours of work with suspension geometry software, excel spreadsheets and drawings for different parts to be made. Even put into a simulator using Rfactor2.
Selling due to a change of plans for next year.