Race & Rally Parts
Lancia Delta HF Integrale road legal Group N Rallyecar
IN AUCTION UNTIL 13/11/2020:
We are pleased to be able to offer
an absolute delicacy foryou today:
This great LANCIA DELTA HF INTEGRALE 16V - built according to group N regulations!
The car was built by the multiple Italian hillclimb champion of Group A (R. Bicciato/Scuderia Mendola) - he is an expert in his field and known in motorsport circles for his fast and reliable Lancia Delta Integrale and Mitsubishi Evos.
There is both an Italian car passport (the vehicle participated only from 2006-8 in hill climbs in Italy), and a German vehicle title with valid German TÜV (MOT in Germany: until 5/2021) and H-acceptance (classic car registration).
The vehicle is a racing modification of the FIA Group N with approval for hill climbs and rallies. So the vehicle has conversions, which do not correspond completely to the German road traffic registration. Currently registered are: The welded-in cage, the OMP sports steering wheel, the bucket racing seats.
The vehicle was originally built for Group A (2006-8, driven by M. Pioner) and was then rebuilt to Group N, not used in races in this condition anymore and then came to Germany in 2014, where it received road registration - so it was hardly used and in fact very much spared.
The following conversions are available on the vehicle:
- Sparco Pro 2000 full shell seats (valid internationally in racing until 2019, nationally in Germany until 2024).
- 4-point belts from Sparco (valid internationally in racing until 2019, nationally in Germany until 2024).
- moulded roll cage from "SASSA".
- Steering wheel OMP 2 spokes 350 mm
- brake system perforated discs, almost new
- short shift at a higher shifting stand
- 17-inch LANCIA rims
- Serial tank
- all body welds were re-welded and reinforced
- 16 V engine with 3.500 km mileage since revision
- Car body 8V from 1988 with total mileage 101,100 km (read off)
- and much more.
- Defect: slight oil leakage
- Of course the vehicle has traces of use, because it is a racing conversion - but it is very authentic and makes a lot of fun!
In addition to the German vehicle registration document and a valid TÜV inspection until 05.2021, the Italian car passport (expired, must be extended when used in motor sports) and the complete FIA documents of the vehicle are included. Copies of the Italian car documents are also available.
We have also photographed the car on the lifting platform (see pictures - and ask for much more of them, we have around 100 pics!).
In the front left the vehicle had a small accident (repaired).
The vehicle is sold by customer order.
The mileage is read off.
All information is without guarantee - no liability for printing and writing errors.
The vehicle can be inspected and picked up in 86438 Kissing near Augsburg (Germany) - Transport in whole Europe and also all over the world can become arranged!
Seller's other ads
|Company||Die Oldtimer Boutique - Klassiker Auktionen|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|