Mazda MX5 Supercup car - 2020 - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
This car was a fresh build by KentMX5, it completed one event with them before being sold for the 2020 season after a change of plans
Car was fitted with a freshly built engine (Built and fitted by KentMX5)
Since purchase the car has done one test day and one race.
The car would also make an excellent car for other series like Roadsports or Club Enduro. We had the car power tested on a Maha rolling road at 177.8bhp, making it on the money for Class C in these series.
Kent MX5 told us it was a very light car, claiming we'd need approximately 40kg of ballast with an 80kg driver for Supercup.
The spec is as follows;
* Built from low mileage 2010 2.0 Sport with Full Mazda Service History
* New build engine
* New LSD
* New rebuilt strengthened gearbox
* Competition Clutch Stage 3 paddle clutch
* Traklite flow-formed wheels
* Powerflex Black bushes all round
* Lightweight wiring loom
* FIA Spec plumbed extinguisher
* Safety devices roll cage (Stiffer than normal, we're told!)
* Welded FIA Tubular seat mounting kit
* Racing beat Exhaust manifold
* Go perform exhaust
* Lightweight heated screen
* Pipercross induction system
* Willwood brake comp valve - cockpit mounted
* Carbotech XP front pads / EBC rear
* Sparco 2000 seat and Sabelt harnesses
* Paul Sheard Fibreglass rear firewall
* Carbon dash panel with Longacre switch gear
* Refurbished rear hubs with new bearings etc.
* Championship spec Eibach ARBs front and rear
* Championship spec Gaz Gold suspension with choice of spring rates
The car also includes plenty of spares, including;
* Spare dampers
* Alternative spring rates
* 6-8 Spare tyres
* Spare set of wheels