2018 Caterham 420R Race Car - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
A very rare and sought after car, the 420R race car needs no introduction. This car was built by BookaTrack in 2018 for a father and son to use on track days and has been maintained meticulously having only covered 10 track days. This is a track or race car only and can be prepared for racing with few modifications.
The full specification includes:
- Ford Duratec engine (MSA seals intact/dry sump)
- Sadev 6 speed sequential gearbox (recent rebuild)
- Ford differential with Titan LSD
- Wide track front suspension
- 420R spec Bilstein dampers
- Tillett seats (B6 driver & standard passenger)
- Driver & passenger harnesses
- Quick release steering wheel
- Stack dash
- Superlight roll cage
- Rear exit exhaust
This car is eligible for the following race Series/Championships:
- Caterham Seven UK Championship (formally 420R Championship)
- Toyo 7 Series
- CSCC Magnificent 7 Series
The car is currently sporting a rear exit exhaust for noise cancelling but can easily be fitted with a side exit. This is a very lightly used 420R with the equivalent of less than 1 season of racing on the major components. For further enquiries, to view the car or more information about racing this car with PT please call or email us any time.