Bowler Bulldog 3.0L Mono Turbo TDV6 2019
Model: 2019 Bowler Bulldog Desert Specification
Price: 115,500€ + tax
The Bulldog is the latest model in Bowler’s 30-year history of designing and manufacturing iconic and performance 4×4 supercars for race and road.
Based on Bowler’s patented next-generation Cross Sector Platform (CSP), the two-seater Bulldog was originally developed as a prototype and test vehicle for the CSP.
This left-hand drive Bowler Bulldog, built in February 2019, is registered in the UK and road legal.
The car has competed in the 2019 Morocco Desert Challenge and the 2020 Africa Eco Race. In the 2020 Africa Eco Race the car took 1st place in the Car Open Category and achieved 5th Car Overall (scratch).
It has a fully upgraded heavy duty rear subframe and suspension fitted to the latest spec.
The car has the latest upgraded air-conditioning system.
It has an additional oil cooler system which is a major development from the 2018 model.
The car is supported by Bowler JLR and was driven exclusively by the Bowler Test and Development Driver.
· 110″ Wheelbase
· Left Hand Drive
· MSA / FIA certified Roll Cage
Engine / Transmission:
· 3.0L Mono Turbo TDV6 without restrictor
· ZF 8 speed automatic
· Torque bias centre differential
· Gripper limited slip front and rear differentials
· Bilstein front suspension – travel 265mm
· Bilstein rear suspension – travel 290mm
· Internal hydraulic bumpstop dampers
· Rear heavy-duty subframe
· Fuel cell – 225L (FIA spec)
· 2x Bowler / Cobra racing seats
· 2x Bowler 6 point FIA racing harness
· UK IVA emissions compliant with catalysts
· Vented front and rear
· Front 350mm
· Rear 320mm
Wheels and Tyres:
· 7x Compomotive 18″ wheels – black
· 7x BF Goodrich 265/65 R18 tyres
· LED high level running lights
· LED high level brake lights
· Lazer lights ST4 spotlights bumper mounted x2
· Bonnet mounted Lazer light R8 Elite LED
· Motec dash display
· Stilo WRC intercom 12v supply
· 12v auxiliary power supply box
· Permanent and ignition controlled supplies
· Terratrip 303 GPS x2 with signal input
· Bracket, mounting and all wiring for ERTF system as used in Dakar and Africa Eco Race (value £1,200)
· ERTF auxillary CAP display (value £600)
· Interior light
· Navigator map light
· Air conditioning and warm air heater
· Heated windscreen
· Tow-rope & spill kit
· Jump leads and jump lead plug
· Front protection and steering guard
· Mid section under body bash guard
· Centre section under body bash guard
· Rear diff guard
· Nylon protection for lower suspension arms
· Extinguisher – MSA spec electrical plumbed in system
· Extinguisher – hand held x1
· Battery isolator
· Life hammer x1
· Warning triangle
· SOS board
· Mounting rack for 3 spare wheels
· Built in hydraulic jack system with bash guard
· Tool kit – sockets, spanners, wrenches etc.
· Safety kit – Safety flares, emergency blankets, first aid kit, torches etc.
· Vehicle repair kit – Belts, ties, fastenings, bulbs, fixings etc.
· Sand mat rack and 4x sand mats
· Sand shovels x2
· Rear storage boxes x2
· Air compressor with airline and tyre inflator, double pump motor
· GPS mounts with twin Terratrip mount
· 2 x 5L safety water containers
· Rear mud flap retaining straps
· Additional rear subframe protection
Additional spares package (not included) available to purchase:
· 10+ rims and tyres
· New complete set x4 shock absorbers including springs and reservoirs
· Complete set of front and rear wishbones
· Front uprights x4 including wheel bearings
· Complete set of drive-shafts front and rear, including CVs
· New front and rear diffs
· New 8 speed automatic gear box
· New transfer box
· Front and rear prop-shafts
· Spare complete .0L Mono Turbo TDV6 without restrictor engine
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|