Race Car Transport
Race Car Transporter / Motor Home
Motorsports truck / motorhome / transporter. Suitable for karting, car racing, motocross etc.
- Built on a 12T VOLVO FL 15H, 2004, 6-cylinder truck. Nice pull. It has been weighed down from 15000kg to 11995Kg.
- Only driven 345.000 km since brand new. Frame and everything in very good condition. Stored indoor.
- Automatic gearbox. Very easy to drive...
- Particle filter making it legal to drive in the cities. Particle filter alone costs 10.000 Euro.
- Professionally painted only 4 years ago. Very nice appearance and condition.
- Big professional 230V inverter and batteries so you have 230V on the road.
- New oven, fridge witth freezer, stow and sink.
- 5 beds in living compartment
- Open between living and drivers cabin
- Sliding door between living and garage
- Built storage compartments all around the truck, including power outlets for compressor, lights etc.
- 60 sqm tent (6x10m) in very nice condition (no damages what so ever) just been professionaly cleaned and ready for the season. Heavy duty tent with aluminum/steel sceleton. Can handle strong wins. 1 hour to put up 2-3 people.
- New tires on the truck
- Tool sheds/racks, cabins etc. everywhere
- Independent air suspension front/rear. Very nice feature to align the truck in a horizontal position ensuring the tent is always standing prefectly.
- 2 ton rear lift - extended aluminum ramps included making it possible to lift a car. The ramps are mounted on the tailgate platform wihtout use of tools. Has been used with a 1000Kg Super GT car. Total length of lift with ramps is 4m.
- Garage area is 4,42m long and 1,95m wide between the tool boxes and the opposing wall. If the tool boxes are removed, the width is around 2,4m.
- TV/HDMI routed around the truck for Playstation, consoles, data analysis etc. TV/Screen indluced. ført rundt til fx Playstation og data.
- All bunks/beds are made on steel frames and are foldeable down/up meaning the living department can be used for transport of goods as well.
- Webasto heater installed.
- Lighting fixtures for the tent included. Special made extension cords for the tent included (power outlet at each post).
- Latest road approval in Juli of 2020 and has not been driving since. Always stored indoors.
- The truck is located in Denmark and ready to go. Will transport it to the German border free of charge.
- Electric system made by a professional elecrician, woodwork by a professional carpenter, steel work made by a professional metal worker etc. this is not a DIY hobby garage project but everything is built nice and professionally.
- For private trade, 25% VAT wil apply. No VAT for companies.