Renault Clio Ph1 172 Race Car
Clio 172 Ph1 Race and track car for sale.
The car has only covered 54k miles! Which is incredibly low for a Ph1 172
It even still had an MOT up until a couple of years ago. The Reg is Y246 GCE if you want to do a VOSA History Check.
It has been used as a track and race car for several years so does have a few marks here and there. Don’t expect it to be pristine, but overall it’s in very good condition.
It has had no expense spared on parts and maintenance over the years, and has only had the best parts fitted. I will try and list the current spec below but I am sure I will forget things.
• ARP Con rod bolts
• Cat Camshafts
• Cat Valve Springs
• Supertec valves
• 182 Exhaust manifold
• Pure Motorsport Exhaust from Manifold back
• Custom intake with air filter in front wing
• Mocal Oil cooler and thermostatic sandwich plate
• Race Engine mounts
• Mapped at EFI parts making just under 200bhp, which is a lot on the standard inlet
• External 1.5ltr swirl pot in spare wheel well
• Swirl pot covered by aluminium sheet as per MSA regs
• Twin fuel pumps, standard in tank, walbro external
• External Bosch fuel filter
• All fuel lines in stainless steel braid with AN6 fittings
• Internal fuel lines in PTFE Teflon
• Bulkhead fittings into engine bay
• Absolutely no fuel surge issues on track
• Gripper Differential
• Gripper CW+P
• Megane 5th Gear
• Lightweight Fidenza Flywheel
• PMS Shifter
• Genuine Renault Valeo Clutch
• AST 5100 Coil-overs
• AST Adjustable Top Mounts
• PMS Rear beam strengthening kit
• PMS Strengthened Front Wishbones
• Poly-bushed Throughout
• Standard Hydraulic PAS rack
• Saxo Elecro-hyrdaulic PAS pump
• Standard Clocks showing 54k, LED Sequential Shift light
• Black Flocked Dask
• Custom centre dash with Oil temp/pressure gauges etc.
• MSA Cut off switch, wired properly with resistor
• Plumbed in Fire extinguisher (due a service)
• Custom Weld in Roll cage with harness bars and gussets
• FIA Drivers seat and a cheap eBay passenger seat
• Lightweight GRP Fibre Glass doors
• Fibre glass GRP boot lid
• Aluminium bonnet
• Polycarbonate windows
• Thermoformed polycarbonate rear screen
• Rally spec Heated front windscreen
Wheels Tyres and Brakes
• Team dynamics 15” wheels, direct fit, no spigot rings
• Dunlop Direzza tyres
• Front Brembo HC front discs with CL RC8 pads
• Stainless braided lines
• Motul RB600 Fluid
• Standard rears
I have had this car for a long time and will be very sad to see it go. No expense has been spared on parts and maintenance. It is ready to hit the track straight away, and ready to race in various series if you sort out the fire extinguisher.
I also have various spares, and 8 more wheels and tyres that are available by separate negotiation.
Please no silly offers. Genuine enquiries are very welcome and encouraged, but I don’t have the patience for time wasters.