BMW M3 V8 E92 DCT - GT2 SPEC - FASTROAD/TRACK CAR - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
BMW M3 V8 E92 DCT - FASTROAD/TRACK CAR - GT2 SPEC
Firstly the car itself is mint condition even before conversion. It is clear on HPI No Damage! It's currently on a SORN. The car can be made road legal easily by giving it a new MOT.
This is a very rare M3 e92 V8 DCT. High specification and extremely fast road / track car. It is my own car, I purchased it as a rare Alpine edition only one of 22 built by BMW, it is a pristine road car example to begin with. It has has had some fantastic upgrades. Never been raced, it has been used as a track-day demonstrator show car. The cost of building this is way beyond it's asking price. Professionally built and fitted with a very High Specification race engine. All steel con rods / upgraded shells and bearing including upgraded con rods and bolts. Fully balanced and race prepared engine, the extent of engineering obviously involves more! It has been modified to encompass the BMW GT2 front end to maximise cooling and aerodynamics. You will be amazed by the attention to details.
Producing in the region of 460BHP from a normally aspirated engine. Yes, it really does! The engine alone will cost over 12k, engine has just been rebuilt refreshed with zero hour running time. Fitted with a full aero pack that works! It's not just for looks. I have personally used this car to demonstrate it's staggering pace & performance on many occasions. I am an FIA ARDS high speed driving instructor with over 20 years race experience, there are few if any cars in its class that will pass it. Do not compare this M3 to any other out there.The upgrades are extensive.
This is just a very small list of some of the upgrades
• AP full race discs with 5000 series callipers. Awesome!
• Yellow speed Premium Competition Coil-overs all around and fully adjustable.
• Plumbed fire extinguisher.
• Half roll cage.
• Carbon Fibre Door Cards
• Carbon Fibre GT eRat wing
• Race seats by Sparco rev2 light.
• On board computer to monitor data.
• GT2 front end. This is a massive upgrade that's costs a staggering amount. See photos. The whole front end can be
stripped down in minutes. The works involved to modify the front end are as follows...
• Bigger cooling rads for water, oil, gearbox all new race spec pipe work. the list goes on...
• The BMW air-box system is a work of art. All this work takes this car into a completely new area of performance. The bonnet and boot are ultra light fibreglass, bespoke design. Carbon fibre door cards. The original M3 dash has been replaced to a lighter design, Splitter and all canards introduce downforce for high speed corners.
I fully appreciate this car is very exciting to most people, please understand that I'm unable to respond to some emails asking certain questions. If your really interested then pick up the phone and dial 01270 756927 let's do it the old fashioned way ( I'm open to SENSIBLE offers when viewing the car) 🙂