Caterham Superlight R 230bhp
Caterham Superlight R – ‘Custard’ (Ferrari Modena Yellow)
Currently set up for Hillclimbs and Sprints - this car currently holds 18 HSA class records, has won the HSA Speed Championship & won the Lotus 7 Club Championship with it’s existing set up.
Car as offered for sale has:
- 1795cc Rover K series engine with ported head, wasted spark and throttle bodies – approx. 230+ bhp.
- 6 speed gearbox which has recently been serviced by Road & Race.
- Nitron adjustable dampers recently serviced by Meteor Motorsport.
- 3.92 diff recently serviced by Road & Race.
- Uprated brakes with balance adjustment.
- High capacity Radtec radiator.
- Repackable RaceCo exhaust.
- PowerVamp mini battery.
- Emerald ECU.
- Dry sump.
- FIA cage from Caged.
- Shift lights.
- Carbon fibre wings all round.
- Tillet seat.
- Sparco 5 point harness.
- Persepex aero screen.
- Barnby wheel rims.
(The car was recently serviced by PGM Motorsport in Partidge Green).
There are a number of spares available - please contact for full details.
Please note that the car is currently SORN’d with MSA Log Book. (Plate is not included in sale)
If required we are willing to deliver – cost to be discussed.
Asking £22,250 ONO
Keyword Search Terms:Caterham, Hillclimb
Seller's other ads
|City:||Lidsey, West Sussex|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|