2007 Audi A5 3.0TDi, Quattro, 6-Speed Manual (434hp)
The car generates a reliable 434hp and 670ft pound of torque.
Engine modifications include:
· Garrett GTD2872 Ball Bearing Turbo
· Bosch CP3 High Pressure Fuel Pump with custom built fuel rail and fuel lines
· 2000bar fuel pressure sensor
· BiTDi MAF
· 4 bar map sensor
· Larger turbo intake pipe
· Custom 2-core aluminium intercooler
· RAM Air High Volume air-filter kit
· 3inch custom built exhaust with dual tailpipes
· To keep the intake temperatures low, a DevilsOwn Water Injection System was installed.
· Sachs Dual Mass Flywheel Performance Clutch
· Rear subframe bushings upgraded to Powerflex Yellow Bushings.
· The car was mapped by AP Performance in Galway and launch-control was added during the mapping process.
The car’s exterior consists of:
· A genuine Rieger RS5 Body kit, boot spoiler and rear diffuser.
· The car has been fully de-chromed and front and rear lights upgraded to LED
· 20inch BBS wheels and has been lowered by 40mm
· 330mm ventilated disks brakes with EBC Red Stuff pads
· The car was polished and ceramic coated in 2019 and is in showroom condition.
This is a weekend car and spends majority of its life in an underground car park. NCT / Roadworthy was completed in March 2021.
The car is in pristine condition and it has done 65k miles since new. It was featured in Audi Tuner Magazine and is perfect for track days, drag racing and top speed runway events.
The car sounds like a Skyline GTR and has no problem keeping up with my BMW M4! It is a lot of fun to drive and draws a crowd where-ever it goes. The new owner will not be disappointed!
Contact Marc on +353 87 1434298 for further details and a video of the car. The car is based in Dublin Ireland.