Race Engineer Required
The opportunity has arisen for a race engineer to join Phantom Racing Cars.
Phantom design & produce sports prototype race cars, originally for the Clubmans Championship in the UK 70/80's, prior to being moved to Sweden.
In 2020 Phantom was brought back to the UK and we are in the process of recreating new front engined sports prototype race cars.
The role will include:
- Assembly of new race cars
- Maintaining of existing Phantoms & race truck
- Race preparation for all test & race events
We are looking for someone that:
- Can work to a high standard
- Good problem solver / thinking on your feet
- Able to travel with a full UK driving licence
- Experience in building race cars
- Polite, presentable and can follow instruction when required
- Willing to work weekends when race events are on
Full time employed position. £22,000 per year.
It's a small company, with great ambitions. There is a great opportunity for somebody to join the business at the early stages and grow with us.
Please send CV's with covering letter to: email@example.com.
Please do not use the messaging service here.