Van Diemen RF82 FF2000 DRIVE AVAILABLE
An affordable and conclusive option to any experienced driver or novice looking for an entry season into motorsport.
One of the most competitive Formula Ford 2000’s in recent history. As raced by Ben Stiles:
- 2019 URS HSCC (1st) 10/13 wins
- 2020 URS HSCC (1st) 6/6 wins
- 2021 Monoposto 1800 (1st) 10/10 wins
Fit to accommodate any sized driver.
Optional driver development packages available.
Prepared and set-up by Trevor Stiles as part of Ben Stiles Racing.
Car is available to drive in the 2021 Tiedeman Trophy:
- Snetterton 300 (3 October)
- Oulton Park (23 October)
- Silverstone National (7 November)
Also available for the full 2022 Monoposto 1800 Championship.
Please contact for additional information or visit: