Van Diemen RF92 FF1600
Van Diemen RF92 For Sale
This car has just been fully rebuilt and has completed zero miles since completion.
Known history from new.
This car needs to be seen to appreciate the attention to detail and standard of work involved in this rebuild. The car is effectively brand new with only a handful of reconditioned parts.
Overview of the rebuild below:
all tubes checked and replaced as required. Hans compatible seat belt mount fitted, front lower pick up fitted, blasted and powder coated. All fabrication work carried out by an original Van diemen fabricator.
Vapour blasted bell housing and gearbox casings with new clutch slave cylinder. The bell housing has never been repaired. Gearbox rebuilt by JP Race Shop including new input shaft. New driveshafts, lightweight CV joints and fast boots.
- Bodywork in two colour red and white gel coat using the original moulds and staff
- Aluminium floor and rad trays
- New aluminium radiators, made bespoke to ensure proper fit
- Aluminium nose box
- Wishbones all round
- Complete front uprights including flanges and bearings
- Rear wheel flanges, bearings and vapour blasted rear uprights
- New fuel tank, cover and bulk head panel.
- Les weller wheels and Avon ACB9 tyres
- Brake calipers & discs all round
- High quality rod ends from Raceparts
- AP masters cylinders
- Atec bespoke brake and clutch hoses
- Dry breaks fitted to the chassis brake and clutch lines
- Staubli fuel dry break for safe & easy draining
- Bespoke Alpha Fabrication stainless exhaust with new silencer
- Full Aim Gs dash with Evo 4s logger, brake pressure sensors, oil pressure, water temp and GPS
- TRS Hans seat belts
- Lifeline mechanical extinguisher system
- Lifeline rain light with bespoke mounting bracket
- Rebuilt single adjustible ohlin dampers with new springs
- Battery with mount
- Bespoke Wiring loom, battery cables
- Steering wheel
- Nas bolts, Knuts, joints, lock nuts, hose clips, slicone hoses, oil hoses
- gearbox metal work crack tested and recoated
- 3/8” rear roll bar
- Medina rear roll bar jacking point mount
This car is available as a rolling chassis with the option of a freshly rebuilt engine by separate negotiation.
The RF92 is still exceptionally competitive in the right hands and the value of these genuine Kent engined cars is rising. Viewing by appointment just outside Silverstone.
More pictures and details available if required.
You won’t find or build a car to this standard for less.
Team fox racing is a professional race and restoration team and can run this car for the new owner
Keyword Search Terms:Formula Ford
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|