Euroracing 101 / March 813 Classic F3 with 2 x engine
This is the Alfa Romeo Malboro works car that won the European Championship in 1981 with Mauro Baldi at the wheel and again in 1982 with Oscar 'Poppy' Laurari driving.
A veteran of Monaco, finishing 3rd in 1982. The perfect weapon for the hugely popular Silverstone Classic race later this year.
The zero hours, freshly built engine can be installed in the car if a sale is agreed.
The original engine for this car (which is included in the price) is in Italy with Ellegi who specialised in Alfa Novamotor engines. It will need rebuilding but accompanies the car as part of it's provenance.
Other points of to note:
- Gearbox bearing carrier needs attention
- Minor bodywork repair if preference but not essential
- 3 sets of wheels, two original sets, one brand new March spec set
- Carbon wing and nearly new aluminium wing included
- Dampers were dyno’d/revalved and did one race, Koni’s
- Dossier prepared by Oldracingcars.com
- FIA HTP valid until Dec 2026
- Extra gear ratios
The car is stored in the UK.
Keyword Search Terms:Classic F3, Formula 3, March, Euroracing, Single Seater
Joined May 2016
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email