Classic Car Race & Restoration Technician Wanted
Due to continous expansion, P&K Thornton Restorations are looking to recruit a classic Race & Restoration Technician to its current workforce, candidates must be experienced within a workshop / restoration / classic race environment (minimum 5 years’ experience)
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, work well within a team environment with a willingness to learn.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Partial and full restoration projects
- Completion of race car builds and servicing
- Diagnose vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
-experience preparing race classic Jaguar or Alfa Romeo would be an advantage
- experience setting up SU & Weber carbs.
- Timely completion of all tasks with minimum supervision
- Comfortable and competent with wiring at all levels, including the fitment of fuel injection
- experience building double over head cams engine would be an advantage, but not mandatory.
Hours of work are 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday. Overtime for race weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Joined June 2015
Seller's other ads
|Company||P&K Thornton Restorations / Alficina|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email