Lotus Exige S2 Supercharged Track / Race Car
Track / Race prepared Lotus Exige S2 with the Toyota 2ZZ engine and the Lotus Supercharger as fitted to the CUP240 / 260 cars. The car has a Black Series ECU and is currently mapped to around 215bhp to keep within a specific power to weight ratio but can easily run much more.
The car is finished in Silver and has the quick release front and rear clams for easy access.
It has an FIA full roll cage and drivers and passenger Tullet seats with 6 point harnesses both sides. The drivers side seat has lowering brackets to allow for 6ft driver wearing crash helmet. There is an extinguisger system plumbed in but this will need upgrading if you plan to race for the 2022 regulations.
The car comes complete with 2 sets of wheels (Team Dynamics) with a set if MRF dry tyres and Uniroyal Rainsports.
Since we’ve owned the car no expense has been spared and, as well as thorough regular maintenance, the following upgrades have been made.
- ATL 70 Litre FIA Tank and ATL Quick Fill complete with 2 ATL Jugs (25 and 20 Litre)
- Pro Alloy Charge Cooler system and Laminova Oil Cooler
- Larger Baffled Sump to stop oil surge
- 2Bular Exhaust Manifold and Catless System with GT3 Backbox and Silencing Pipe to keep the noise down for track days.
- Nitron 2 Way Clubsport Suspension Kit (450lb Front / 600lb Rear Springs)
- Hub Stud and Nut conversion for faster wheel fitting.
- Paddle Clutch
- Performance Friction Brake Pads
- Upgraded Race engine Mounts
- Rear Subframe / Toe Brace Bar
- Front Suspension arm upgrades to Race versions
- Rear View Camera system
The car is quick and ready to go. It was a race winner in the BRSCC Clubsport Trophy at Cadwell Park and also holds the Lap Record in Club Enduro Class B at Snetterton 300 at 2:08.1.
The car is stored at BC Cars Motorsport in Haverhill, Suffolk and you will need arrange an appointment with Brian Chandler (01440 709985) to view the car.
Keyword Search Terms:Lotus Exige Elise Race
Joined April 2022
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email