Corvette - 1963 - Great History!
Here is a 1963 Corvette with great history! $79,900 USD
Raced from 1979-1983 in ASR, BP and Gt-1 by Rollie Jacobs and Gilbert Mathis. Mostly raced at Riverside, Willow Springs and Laguna (one time). Info supplied by Rollie and Barbara Jacobs in 2012. They gave me polaroid pics of the car back in the day. No log books, however, pics are found in the "The Finish Line" newspaper.
1) All suspension is new with solid bushings
2) Hayes stub axles
3) New 3" half shafts
4) New rear end w/ 3:91 gear ratio
5) New Auto Gear Transmission
6) Iron 350 block with aluminum heads 650hp & 551ft lbs of torque.
Note* Engine was purchased used with 3 races on it. I am still chasing info on internals and Dyno sheet. Report is that the previous owner spent 60k on motor build.
7) 2 sets of 10x15 Vector wheels w/ Blue Streaks
8) New 22 gallon Pyrotect fuel cell
9) Foam fire suppression system
AS ALWAYS, WE SET UP THE SHIPPING LOGISTICS FOR OVER 90% OF OUR SALES WORLDWIDE, WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP!
Keyword Search Terms:Corvette, Chevy, Chevrolet Corvette, BP, GT1, 1963, 1963 Corvette race car
Joined March 2014
Seller's other ads
|Company:||Race Car Locators, LLC|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email