1964 Lotus Elan 26R Race Project
UK Log Book and Heritage Certificate from Lotus Heritage.
Original raced as 26R with wide arches as seen on the pictures, Not a original 26R of course but genuine Lotus !
- Reinforced frame in the correct Chapman Grey.
- Magnesium Knock On wheels with Avon tyres
- Magnesium rear uprights with new bearings
- Complete Differential assembly with LSD and steel halfshafts
- Koni Dampers
- Refurbished Girling AR brake calipers with brackets
- New quicksteering rack
- Front Anti Roll Bar 26R
- All front wishbone arms
- Ford 2000E Gearbox complete
- Brake Discs
- Front steering arms
- Front Uprights
- Adjustable front dampers
- Rear steel race outer halfshafts
- Front upper ball joints
- Fiberglass air filter box
- Boot Lid, Bonnet, Doors, Bumpers and windowframe
This would make an ideal period race Elan and is a great way to build a Budget historic racecar that you also can registrer for road use.
The fiberglass body is stripped down and primed all clean.
Can be transported worldwide at a very reasonable cost.
Joined September 2009
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email