Race & Rally Parts
Porsche Cayman S V8 road/track car
2006 Porsche Cayman S 987 4.2L V8.
Standard car specs include:
- Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Leather Interior
- OEM Navigation System
- Heated Seats
- 6 Speed Manual
- Includes Genuine Porsche "indoor" car cover
The paintwork is in good condition overall.
There is just two little rust spots near the intake vent on the left rear, which is an easy repair
Usual stone chips on the bonnet and front bumper.
Original engine had 145k and was still running when removed.
Engine swap details:
- 360bhp 4.2L V8 fitted from the Audi S8 mounted to the original 6 speed manual with a lightweight flywheel and RS4 clutch
- New cambelt and water pump
- New cam chain tensioners + chains
- Full service completed before install
- Custom subframe (cross member)
- Custom power steering reservoir
- A/C is not currently connected, but still on the car if you would prefer to plumb it back in.
- Custom exhaust system including cat convertors and silencers (it's still on the loud side, but sounds amazing.
- Custom coolant hoses & pipes
- Lightweight racing flywheel
- RS4 B7 clutch
- Stand Alone ECU including 2x lambda sensors (fully programmable)
- Modified original engine cover to suit new engine placement
- BC Racing coilovers (fully adjustable)
- New suspension control arms
- Bridgestone Potenza's, all in good condition
- Original Porsche 5 Spoke Wheels, finished in gun metal grey (Audi Colour)
Original wheel badges will come with the car. I haven't fitted them as the new owner may want to replace them..
My overall goal was to have a daily/track day car. But unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I need pass on the torch.
I will include copies of the wiring diagrams, including ECU wiring so the new owner has the ability to work on the car.
I'm probably missing a few things at this point, but more than happy to answer any questions.
Private plate not included in the sale.
Call Jason - 07958644475