Clubs & Championships
Classic Cars +Formula Cars Trackday Nuerburgring GP
Oldtimertrackdays at the Nürburgring GP in 2022!
A Trackday for classic automobiles for oldtimers & youngtimers Open Pitlane and with a group for formula cars, prototypes and Super7.
We drive on the entire legendary F1 track, the GP Kurs. Not on the Nordschleife.
This event is not a race, but test and set-up runs.
Ideal for tuning his classic. No racing license is required. We ride together in a fair and sporty way.
- 9am-6pm OPEN PITLANE
- with 3x 30 minute breaks (for formula, prototypes, Super7)
- Open pit lane via traffic lights (max. 60 vehicles on the route at the same time)
- enough drive time for everyone!
- for all vehicles built up to 2000 or older (does not apply to category Formula Cars)
- no street legal necessary
- Helmet obligation
- max. 130 dB(A)
- no race, but test and setting drives
Category 1: Oldtimer & Youngtimer - open pit lane
(no matter if historic racing car or everyday oldie)
Driving time: 450 minutes
Category 2: Formula Cars, Prototypes, Super7 etc. (no age restrictions)
Driving time: 90 minutes (3x 30 minutes)
Price per vehicle category 1 Open Pitlane: €529 incl. VAT
Price per vehicle category 2 Formula & Prototypes & Super7: €220 incl. VAT
If people share a vehicle, that's not a problem. With us, the price is always per vehicle.
Keyword Search Terms:trackday, nuerburgring, oldtimer, youngtimer, formula, formulaford, nürburgring,
Joined August 2022
Andreas Kasper Kuhn
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email