Austin A40 race car
1958 Austin A40 Farina MK1 Speedwell Race Car
This race car has been built to an incredibly high standard at an estimated cost of over £60K.
Paul Clayton bodyshell with Caged Laser A40 roll cage with a lovely paint combination throughout. The interior has received the same high standard of finish with matching seating and contrasting piping to match the car.
Featuring everything you would expect from a race car of this quality, witha host of expensive extras.
- Full race 1293cc A Series race engine by renowned expert Calver ST / Damico (2 hours since rebuild)
- Twin HS4 SU's on Maniflow manifold
- Race clutch and ultralight flywheel
- Alpha custom made exhaust system
- Aldon race distributor
- Straight cut race gearbox
- 3.9 Gripper LSD
- Bailey Morris race propshaft
- AP Race brakes including Master Cylinders
- Tilton brake bias valve
- Adjustable race shocks and race suspension
- Rear A Frame
- Sileck race wiring harness
- Heated front windscreen
- Bespoke gauge set and switch consul
Goodwood Revival eligible for St Mary's Trophy 2023
Viewing available at Westbourne Motorsport 20 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
Suitable for HRDC, CSCC CTCRC and others
Any interested part exchange considered.
Keyword Search Terms:Austin, A35, Historic, Classic, HRDC, Speedwell, Goodwood, Revival, St Marys Trophy
Joined October 2009
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email