Austin A40 Race Car
Austin A40 MK1 Race Car
Built by marque experts Westbourne Motorsport from an imported rust free Californian car, you wont find a better shell available.
Built with the best of everything including Swiftune Engine and Dog engagement gearbox, this car is probably the quickest LHD A40 MK1 available. Can be converted to RHD if required.
This car has overall race wins and numerous class wins in HRDC, so if you're looking for a proven winner this is the car.
This car would cost in excess of £80K to build today.
- Swiftune Race Engine
- Twin HS4 carburettors on Maniflow inlet and exhaust manifolds
- Race Alloy Rad with additional water cooler
- Dog engagement gearbox
- LSD rear axle double bearing conversion, race half shafts and rose jointed A Frame
- Rae Davis Race Level arm dampers
- Double top arm suspension
- Race springs and bushes
- Caged Laser roll cage
- Electric fire extinguisher system
- Lightweight starter and alternator
- Deluxe gauge pack
- Full lightweight interior set
- Heated front screen
Maintained to the highest level and race ready.
Goodwood Revival St Mary's Trophy eligible. Will run in most Historic Race Series without modification.
Interesting part exchanges welcome.
Can be offered with full race suport from Westbourne Motorsport, simply relax and enjoy arrive and drive racing.
Keyword Search Terms:Austin, A40, Speedwell, HRDC, Goodwood, Revival
Joined October 2009
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email