PORSCHE 930T Gr.5
Made from a road 3300 Turbo, it was prepared at the highest level in the Gr. 5 “Silhouette” configuration and is part of Period I of the 3rd FIA Grouping.
Winner of 7 Italian Championships for Historic Cars on the track, it is proposed, overhauled, ready for historic races on the circuit and hill-climb (no road documents).
Following its preparation and subsequent constant evolution, the car has the following characteristics.
Body redone from scratch in 2020 (photos available on request).
New 3500 cc twin-turbo engine (with only 2 races to date), increased to 3.5 liters, Bosch mechanical injection of the 935 (power approximately 600 HP with turbo pressure of 1.2 bar) - front oil tank with thermostat and radiator. - 4-speed gearbox of the Porsche 930, with integrated mechanical oil pump of the 935 and sprayers on the gears and on the bevel gear - 2 radiators under the gearbox oil cooling body.
- Self-locking differential.
- Brakes of the 935 "Moby Dick" with 330 mm front discs - 300 mm rear discs - air intakes for front and rear brake cooling – brake balance.
- Front and rear suspension of the “935” all adjustable on uniball, adjustable Bilstein shock absorbers, adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars.
- BBS rims, front 10.5x16 "- rear 13x18", with central fixing with BSM single nut.
- Bonnets, doors, fenders, spoiler and bumpers in fiberglass.
- Various spare parts stock.
- 8 spare rims and second series gear ratios.
As already mentioned, this car, thanks to continuous high-level maintenance, has always achieved excellent results in the race, demonstrating that, in addition to performance, it has great reliability.
There are countless victories, pole positions and fastest laps. Some lap times: Monza 1’58 "7 - Vallelunga 1’41" 0 - Pergusa 1’45 "8 - Mugello 1’56" 5 - Imola 1’49 "9 - top speed Mugello 272 Km/h.
A real "bête à gagner" and a safe investment.
Availability, on request, of a second light engine (without external accessories) and of a second gearbox.
Keyword Search Terms:Porsche, Endurance, Historic racing car, GT, Silhouette, Gr.5
Joined February 2017
Seller's other ads
|Company:||Man-Meccanica Engineering s.a.s.|
00393357487091 - 00393357487093
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email