gt40 gtforte 95% built, running
I am not looking for part exchanges unless its a darrian t90 (older, downgrade) or a tomcat , where we can discuss. am happy to discuss sensible offers. brakes bled, clutch bled, and on its wheels and looking amazing
I am open to offers in its current level of build, my aim is to continue working on it and the further in the build i get the less room for negotiation there will be.
next is finish dash electronics and interior
- Gt40 custom build
- The specs:
- Gtforte chassis
- epoxy painted
- fully riveted and welded as required
- Nutserts for removable sections
- Flocked dash
- Date approved 302cu.in ford engine from 1970 Mustang, fully rebuilt with a lot of work from real steel, custom rods and pistons and "air flow research" heads. exeptionaly built by the Great chat that started this build with support from "real steel".
- Porsche 987 Cayman S 6 speed box cables and shifter, can swap to O1e/o1x
- Audi drive shafts
- Wildwood brakes and handbrake and pedal box.
- Image wheels
- Bodywork heavily worked, sanded back and edged, 4 layers of high build primer, each flatted back.
- Thousands and thousands of pounds of receipts.
- No glass yet, this will be fitted depending on when it sells and for how much as I will continue to build towards IVA/SVA. Planning a heated screen and separate electronic heater
- I have not set this for Aircon, though this can be added by new owner, great all electric retrofit kits available.
- Set to run with the fitted twin pumps, one transfer pump and one to run, this can be configured however the new owner desires.
- Once painted i will fit the door locks and handles to the latches. handles are already trial fittted, latches work, handles are not yet connected to latches and locks not fitted
- Lowered floor fitted from Southern GT
- many parts from Southern GT (they are a great help)
- Pedal box moved as far forward as possible
- I am 6'3" I do fit but not well, but i do fit :) .
- Roll cage
- I am advertising this now in its current level of build, pre IVA. to see what interest there is, and of anyone wants to close out the project in their own way.
- Approx £2500 in parts to complete. Glass, VDO clocks, wing mirrors seats, carpet belts
- I have lots and lots of pictures and videos of the build, and will post to YouTube soon.
|Item Location:||uk south|
Joined June 2017
andrew flower flower
Seller's other ads
+44 (0) 7535507076
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email