Classic / Historic Race Engineers Required at JDR
JDR is a well-established independent company with 20+ years’ experience in providing race car preparation/restoration services, trackside support and automotive engineering in the UK, Europe and internationally.
If you have a love of historic race cars and automotive engineering, we’d like to hear from you. We have a number of opportunities, employed or on a self-employed basis, to join our team based in Great Tey, Essex.
First and foremost, we’re seeking people who have a real love of classic and historic race cars and a serious interest in automotive engineering. The desire to work with these special, interesting vehicles that each have their own history and stories is key.
We would like to hear from applicants who have skills/qualifications/backgrounds in any of the following areas:
- Automotive Engineering
Candidates will also need to possess:
- A full driving licence and ideally the experience and licence to tow vehicles
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- A common-sense led approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to use own initiative
- A sensible, respectful nature and the ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality surrounding customers' collections, business and personal affairs
- Excellent attention to detail paired with exacting standards of quality; understanding the serious and high stakes nature of the work you would do because customers’ lives depend on it!
|Item Location:||Great Tey, Essex.|
Joined August 2007
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email