Powertec tuned ZZR 1100 engine. RS1700 lsd. 500+hp/ton performance. Super reliable. New Sabelts, fresh Avon slicks complete will spares including spare set of wheels, nose cone, wings and spoilers, quick lift jack, Andersen plug/cable, final drives etc.etc.
It has about total of 35 miles on engine since build by Powertec - sealed tags are attached to key components (head etc). Fresh and very sharp with plenty of torque compared to the more modern injected engines. It has 4x race keihin flat slide carbs so super responsive. Dyno chart reading 135hp and flat torque curve with peak at 78 lb/ft at rear wheels (usually lose about 40hp from crank via the box, chain , lsd and props).
It comes with 2 spare exhausts to allow for different noise restricted venues so has quiet (99db) , medium ( 106db) and full bore (115db).
- Built in 2004, chassis number 111
- Engine: Kawasaki ZZR1100 16v transverse four with Keihin flat slide racing carbs, 6 gears
- Electric water pump, no alternator
Changes since the original build:
- Engine rebuild by Powertec in c. 2014
- Larger carbon fibre front wing, for more downforce (Cost £1200)
- Radiator with electric fan for continuous running at stable temperature
- Higher capacity battery with Anderson socket for lunchtime charging
- Currently a simple clutched sequential manual, but could easily have a new quick shifter fitted
Full service & all fluids in July 2020 - has only been used around a dozen times since then.
Steve Owen who built it (chassis number 111) also maintained it for me, hence the new carbon front wing which is not as per originally fitted but a massive improvement- can take hollow at Gurston absolutely flat out @ 110 ish.
It is one of the wider cockpit versions so plenty of room, lighter weight than most other 2000Ms at around 300kg as has been slimmed down by with having an electric water pump and no alternator (it has proper Varley race battery and an Andersen plug).
Avon Slicks are good with plenty life left especially the fronts - the spare set of wets (on rims included) are done but useful for paddock manoeuvres.
New rear springs with spare lighter ones also.
Paperwork , log book etc.
VW LT35 transporter with hydraulic car lift also for sale. 57k miles, MOT etc. £1,000
Keyword Search Terms:Hillclimb, Single Seater, Sprint, OMS, Race Car
Joined January 2023
Seller's other ads
|City:||Stoke St Michael|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email