Mazda Mx5 / Eunos Mk1 1992 Track day car
UK Road legal 1.6L 1992 Mazda Eunos. Good recent service history. Used for 4 track days and some UK based road trips only.
Import in 1999 by previous owner. Absolutely stunning car , solid body with the odd mark here and there expected from a vehicle of this age, clean interior.
- 3 former keepers
- Approx 165k km , Roughly 102k Mles
- 1.6L original engine and gearbox
- LSD added from MX5 MK1 1989-1998 1.6 VLSD Viscous LSD Differential
- TR Lane TT roll bar (RRP £350)
- Meister R Zeta CRD coilovers for Mazda MX5 89-97, fully adjustable, setup for MX5 (RRP £720)
-Braided brake lines
- Cobra Monaco 40th Edition Bucket Seats (pair) with Stitching and Logo Colour: Red (RRP £739.99)
- OMP racing 6 point harness (red) (RRP £150)
- Toad alarm (untested)
- Mazda Speed exhaust / Performance manifold
- TSW Alloys
- Tyres - Yokohama Advan AD08 all round
- Sills / arches all original - Never welded
- Waxoil partial underside of car
- Electric Windows are a bit stiff/ceased up and probably need a service.
- Radio and aerial delete (still have the arial parts)
- Jass performance side lights, grille, tow-hook
- Black door mirror set
- Bushing shifter bronze set
- Spare tyre and jack set
- Endurance Motorsport JB Mazda MX-5 Mk1 Adjustable Side Mounts for seats (currently set for a tall driver but can all be adjusted with some sockets). Allows for a lower seating position for the taller driver, if required.
Keyword Search Terms:Mx5 Eunos Mk1 NA Mazda Track day
Joined March 2023
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Make an Offer
Share by Email