Number 1 and Number 2 Mechanics required
RT Quaife Engineering Ltd is a well-established engineering company based in Kent, which has been trading for over 50 years. We specialise in providing powertrain solutions to the motorsport industry, and control the entire process from design to manufacture in-house. We have modern facilities with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure we are always at the forefront of our field.
Are you keen to join a forward-thinking automotive driveline component manufacturer? Are you passionate about precision engineering, motorsport and development of new products?
Role will include:
- General maintenance of company development vehicles.
- Build of a high level race car.
- Removal and installation of gearboxes in development Vehicles.
- Setting up of gearbox electronics
- Supervise and carry out full car preparation, set up/set downs.
- Work with engineers and carry out setup changes.
- Trackside support.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring development gearboxes are manufactured and built to the highest standards.
- Previous experience with working on GP2/F2 or LMP2 is essential.
- Knowledge of motorsport sequential and H pattern gearboxes is essential.
- An understanding of the design and manufacture of gearbox components is preferable but not essential.
- Basic fabrication and machining skills is preferable but not essential.
Personal Attributes / Skills
- Be able to work independently to strict deadline:s as well as being a strong team player.
- To be able to work under their own initiative when necessary.
- To have a ‘can do’ proactive attitude and proactively support others.
- Complete tasks given within agreed time frames.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- To follow and actively enforce the company’s health and Safety and HV policies.
A high standard of quality and attention to detail is expected from all of our staff, as is the ability to work in a dynamic environment. This job description is designed to help you in the understanding of the role and is not intended to be a definitive list of duties, as flexibility in meeting company needs is required by all employees.
Monday to Thursday 7:00 - 17:00
Friday 8:00 - 15.30
Some weekend work may be required during the motorsport season.
We can offer a competitive salary, based on experience, plus 29 days annual leave inclusive of bank and public holidays.
Please email all cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Item Location:||Sevenoaks Kent|
RT QUAIFE ENGINEERING
Joined January 2022
Seller's other ads
|Company:||RT QUAIFE ENGINEERING|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email