Porsche 911 2.3 S/T
Fully rebuilt 1970 911 2.2 S to 2.3 S/T specs.
Same owner since 2000
940 kg / 240 hp
This car has raced twice Tour Auto and once Tour of Spain before rebuilt.
Rebuilt included :
- Body stripping and painting
- lightweight bodyparts (bumpers, hood, wings, doors, windows)
- full FIA safety equipment (seat, rollcage, harness, fire extinguisher, etc.)
- original Fuch wheels (8” front and 9” rear) and tires (Michelin TB5)
- 100 liter fuel tank (original)
- new brake pads and discs, rebuild calipers, double master cylindre adjustable pedal box
- new shock absorbers
- rebuilt gearbox with limited slip differential
- rebuilt engine with 2.0 aluminium machined and shuffle-pinning crankcase, Carillo con rods, Mahle pistons and cylinders, big valves, RSR camshafts, high butterfly, double ignition, big Bosch fuel injection pump, spaghetti RSR exhaust, etc.
Sold with two sets of Fuchs wheels
Car delivered with new 2023 International HTP based on 3025 FIA homologation (Period G2), documentation and french road registration.
More info and pictures upon request.
Ready to race any classic race !
Keyword Search Terms:Porsche, 911, 2.3 ST, Group 4, 2.2 S, Le Mans Classic
Joined May 2023
Seller's other ads
|Company:||Rennsport Services SA|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Make an Offer
Share by Email