It is in incredible condition and please see this link for video of testing 31st October 2015
the next session out that day we gave her full throttle and she scared the living daylights out of me,
The go pro ran out of battery though. The car is quicker on any given track day than all the track prepared road cars out there and it is so light you can brake later and pull away quicker than you ever thought possible.
The previous owner used the car lightly for hill climb and sprints but mainly just showed it off at classic car events where it turns many a head. When driving it, it feels very much like a formula 1 car with screaming engine behind you and in my opinion there is nothing else like it, single seat is the only way to go.
The engine is a kawasaki 750cc engine producing 120bhp which in a car so very light (375kg) is epic.
Tim of Revelation Motorsport will be on hand for spare parts and advice and it is an incredibly
cheap car to run. We have just installed a carbon fibre race clutch, renewed nearly every seal on the engine, re-shimed it, new oil, new plugs and filters and it is in tip top condition.
The buyer will be able to take the car away, flick a switch, press start and go racing. I have a trailer for you if you want it you will have to bring a light board and number plate and the car has some
spares with it certainly a set of used slicks on spare wheels and bolt on wheel covers (Set of four).
Some key points are.
• Much of the running gear is Rover 100/MG so cheap brakes, hubs and rear diff.
• Its chain drive so converted Rover rear diff
• Independent fully adjustable suspension quick and easy to set up
• The car can be converted simply to a bigger engine with the right bits from revelation
• There are many advertised jedi's, sabres etc etc out there for three times the money this car is
• In terms of track days there are some tracks or organisers who wont let you turn up and just use this car, some will insist you use the wheel covers and others wont. Javelin are brilliant letting you on at most of their days, I have used the car at Mallory, Blyton, Castle Combe and Lydden hill in kent.
• You will smile from ear to ear when you first drive this car and its the cheapest thrill i have ever had. I will own another and i will tame it, this car is perfect right now and therefore i am happy to sell it to the right person. Check out revelation motorsports website call Tim by all means and ask him about this car.
Any inspection is welcome by prior appointment, call me on 07793 799802 and i can also answer any question you might have.
I am sure there is tons ive missed and i really cannot speak badly of this car,
will cost you nothing to run it.