1969 Lola T70 MkIIIB Chassis number SL76/144
1969 Lola T70 MkIIIB
Chassis number SL76/144
• Delivered new in 1969 to David Preston and subsequently run by Team Elite.
• Ex-Trevor Taylor, Hugh Dibley, Howden Ganley, Peter Gethin.
• Race winner in period.
• Highly competitive in current FIA Masters Sports Cars or Patrick Peter’s CER.
• Le Mans Classic entrant.
• Everything fresh – zero miles top-spec fuel-injected Mathwall engine, and fresh gearbox.
• Newly refreshed tub.
• Proven to be fastest T70 MkIIIB in hands of Rob Huff.
• Race ready with valid HTP until 2025.