1969 911 - Tube Frame 930 GT1 Race Car
- Originally built in 1980 from a 1969 911 chassis at Barnaby Racing
- Tube framed in 2009 by Stu Trudel, tube frame design by Glen Clark - ~2,200 lbs. wet (With +600HP!)
- Fiberglass body
- 911 custom front suspension with Fox struts
- GT3 rear suspension with JRZ shocks
- 911 Turbo front brakes
- Vi-pec V88 EMS with M&W Ignition – professionally wired with Mil-spec connectors and Raychem sleeving
- AIM Pista datalogger and dash, complete data monitoring (brake pressure, wheel speed, all EMS inputs, etc.) with Smarty Cam video and GPS
- Traction control via EMS
- 3.6L air-cooled twin turbo, 0 miles, fresh rebuild by George Bourque of Bestline Auto Tech (Bestline won the Sprit of Speed Award last year for their support of multiple GT3 Cup Challenge teams)
- Custom ceramic coated tubular manifolds, custom turbo cooling system with Tilton pump
- Engine built with JE Pistons, Garrett GT2860RS turbos; produced 600HP on VP Mark 4 fuel
- 1997 993 Turbo transmission - 6 speed with rebuilt Turbo LSD (by George Borque) and transmission cooler, Fabcar shifter
- Serpentine Fan/Alternator Fan Belt Setup
- Odyssey PC1200 Battery
The current owner has raced this car with no expense spared. The car ran in the Canada GT Challenge in the early 2000s, and was the series winner in 2002. The car also has an extensive Porsche club racing history. Extensive receipts and history are available.
The car was raced using VP Mark 4 fuel, which has been discontinued since the car was rebuilt. The engine is awaiting a retune subject to the new owner’s preference in fuel. The engine has 0 hours.
The car could stand to be re-bodied as the present body has 10+ years on it.
The truck and trailer used to haul the car during the national series is also on offer:
- 2000 Ford F350 Crew Cab, V8 Diesel with Banks Kit
- 1996 International 32’ Trailer (20’ of hauler with 12’ accommodation space)
Truck, Trailer & 911 Race Car Price: $120,000.00
Please email for comprehensive collection of photos or for any questions.