Race Car Transport
Lister Jaguar Replica
A unique car which began life as a Heritage C Type chassis kit and has been significantly enhanced to produce a properly engineered and brilliantly executed 'Knobbly' replica. Mostly new or freshly rebuilt, this stunning example would make an evocative and competitive prospect for race, track day or road use.
Originally built in 1984, the car was subsequently rebuilt around an uprated T45 chassis incorporating many CCR design improvements. It then competed successfully as a C Type Replica in SRGT, JDC, BRSCC and other championships over a period of ten years, before being completely refurbished with a new glass fibre replica Lister body shell and a new 4.6 litre XK engine run in and set up by Knight Racing Services. Please contact us for an extensive specification sheet, which includes:
• 4.6 litre dry sumped engine with Fardon billet crank, Robson billet rods and Diamond light weight pistons; gas flowed straight port head; triple Webers and a free flow stainless exhaust. Dyno'd at 354 bhp with 388 ft/lbs torque.
• Getrag 5 speed box, light weight steel flywheel, twin plate competition clutch and Powerlock diff
• Ventilated front and rear discs with 4 pot front and 2 pot rear calipers
• Fabricated T45 wishbones, Koni dampers and adjustable front and rear ARBs
• Full safety equipment, including FIA spec fuel cell, Custom Cage and Schroth harness
• Full instrumentation, Momo detachable steering wheel and single period style seat (with provision for a second seat)
• Two sets of Minilite style wheels with wet and dry tyres
Complete with an extensive history file incorporating invoices, engine dyno and build sheets, chassis set up data and running information. Bonnet moulds for bonnet and rear clam and fabrication jigs for wishbones are available by separate negotiation, as is track side support and preparation.
|Seller:||Trevor Farrington Ltd|
Seller's other ads
|Company||Trevor Farrington Ltd|
+44 (0)1565 722151
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|