Duckhams Le Mans
The Duckhams Le Mans was the first car to carry the name of its sponsor, an oil company. Alain de Cadenet, who drove the car in 1972, was the man behind the project. He asked a young engineer, Gordon Murray, to design the car.
It is eligible to take part in historic events such as Classic Endurance Racing, Le Mans Classic, etc.
- 12th place in the 1972 Le Mans 24 Hours
- Three outings in Le Mans Classic (2012, 2014, 2016)
- Chassis: Sheet aluminium body shell
- Bodywork: Polyester
- Weight: 675 kg
- Length > 3850 mm
- Width > 1850 mm
- Engine: 2993 cc, V8 3L, Ford Cosworth DFV
- Gearbox: 5-speed Hewland DGZ
- Suspensions: Double wishbones
- Brakes: Lockheed aluminium
- Rims: Aluminium
Price on demand.