Race Car Transport
Mercedes Sprinter 313 4 berth motorhome race van - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
A no nonsense high spec conversion using the best components. Highly efficient energy system for on or off grid use.
- Comfortable contoured seating with full seat belts
- Low profile 'Rib' swivel seats with removable table to form dining area
- 6'1'' Fixed bed above garage plus top spec 'Rib' 6'4'' folding seat bed (widest available 1200mm)
- Smev glass top sink with hot/cold tap and twin gas hob
- Smev 20 litre oven/grill gas combination unit
- 65 litre 'Vitrifrigo' 12v fridge - most efficient in class
- 'Clio' tip up sink
- 'Thetford' cassette toilet (unused)
- 230v heated towel rail
- 5 overhead lockers with tambour roller shutter doors, large garage and generous room under folding bed
- 1850 x 1850 x 1250mm height
- chequer plate lined
- power point and high power waterproof LED work light
- full GH frontier wind out. 4.3m length with 3.5m projection (largest size available) Full set of sides and front. Hardly ever used
- 14 litre Truma water heater
- 12 volt individually switched LED lighting throughout
- Remis pleated window blinds
- Heki double glazed roof lights X2
- Propex gas heater (hardly used)
- 90 litre water tank with jet wash attachment
- 20 litre waste water tank with jet wash attachment
- digital water levels gauge
- tow bar fitted 2018
- rear air suspension bags
- top of the range 'Ctek' chargers provide unlimited power resources
- high speed charging
- 'Ctek' 12v charger features multi point position tracking system to harness maximum solar power (panels not fitted)
- highly accurate digital battery monitor shows charging rate, power consumption, time available based on current draw etc
- 'Ctek' mains charger provides mains supply to 12v, charging of leisure batteries and features battery recondition mode to keep batteries in prime condition
- power inlet for 240v mains or generator supply
This awesome van was built and owned previously by a professional mountain bike team. Perfect for any race team and will carry go karts, schoolboy mx, trials, mountaibn bikes etc or tow a trailer behind the van and carry spares and tools in the workshop.
Only selling as Ive now bought a replacement vehicle.
MOT until Dec 2020
Private reg not included. Will be on a 63 plate. No VAT
No silly offers or time wasters please
Changed a couple of photos to show the front seats swivelled (I think by far the best layout possible).
There is a table that also slots in between the front seats and the Rib seat to allow four people to get round the table.
Also added photo of the Rib bed in position. Very comfy and goes into position in seconds.
The Rib bed also slides forward on runners to allow plenty of room to get into the rear section of the van.
The conversion was done when the van had done 14,000 miles.