Ginetta G55 Supercup Specification - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
I am listing this Ginetta Supercup G55 on behalf of a customer. We have run the car from new and it has done a total of 2 race meetings & a years worth of trackdays (60 hours running total).
Purchased end of 2018 brand new for £89,000 + VAT.
Fully specced including:
- Sealed Ford 3.7 litre V6 producing 355 BHP
- T45 tubular chassis and integral safety cage built to FIA standards
- 107 litre FIA approved ATL fuel cell
- Hewland 6-speed paddle-shift gearbox
- High level of downforce from the front splitter and carbon fibre rear wing
- Motec M150 ECU and C125 Dash display
- 9” x 18” Front wheels
- 10” x 18” Rear wheels
- Alcon 6-pot front brake callipers with 378mm vented discs
- Alcon 4-pot rear brake callipers with 330mm vented discs
- Sealed LSD with Drexler internals
- Air Jacks
- 3 1/2 sets of wheels
- Brake pressure sensor
- Steering angle sensor
The car is like new having only ever been driven by an AM driver. Its a saving of £20k + VAT on a new car.
The engine currently has 60 hours on it so is due a refresh, this can be arranged at cost price.
Any questions dont hesitate to call Ed on 07590 804865