Lola-Porsche SRP / Lola B2K/40
Lola-Porsche SRP / Lola B2K/40
Pit Lane Spares are proud to offer this well-known, one-of-a-kind 2001 Lola-Porsche B2K/40.
- Built for SRP-1 Grand Am and later converted to run in LMP2, HU12 was the only Lola B2K/40 fitted with a Porsche engine (sanctioned by Porsche). It is also the only B2K/40 to feature original Gulf livery.
- Various features, unique to this car including wide wheel arches and carbon floor.
- Fascinating, well-documented build history.
- Unquestionably the lowest mileage B2K/40 in the world. Rear of the bulkhead, almost all components are supplied as brand new original Lola stock, while the rest of the car is exceptionally low original mileage (believed to still be on its original brakes!).
- Understood to have completed as few as 2 events (plus testing mileage) in its lifetime, including 1st place at Lime Rock and entry into the world famous Rennsport Reuinion III for Porsche vehicles of historic racing significance.
- Supplied with brand new Hewland LSR gearbox, bellhousing, wishbones, dampers, wheel hubs, uprights, and much more (original new Lola stock supplied by Pit Lane Spares). Please note, only a handful of the accompanying parts are shown in the photographs.
- Car is offered as a complete vehicle less engine and engine-specific installation parts.
- Eligible for Masters Endurance Legends with Porsche engine (air-cooled, 962 or GT1 race units or 996-based road car engine - the latter providing for a very reliable, inexpensive and easy to run machine) or Nissan AER naturally aspirated engines.
- Car fitted with original Porsche engine mounts.
- Rear end can be built up to present the vehicle as a full rolling chassis subject to discussion.
- Spare set of BBS wheels and wheel centres (can be swapped for new O.Z. wheels if preferred).
- Supplied with a spares package, fully tailored to order up to a specified value (this value being sufficient to include all major bodywork needed to bring the car up to A1 condition).
- Pit Lane Spares are able to offer virtually all B2K/40 parts new from stock at a fraction of the original Lola prices. Lists of available spares can be found at www.pitlanespares.com
- Offered with significant discount on future spares purchases.
- VAT free.
- Viewing available by appointment in Penrith, Cumbria.
With an unparralelled level of new, original spares support this car can easily be re-assembled to near factory-new standard and run on an extremely efficient budget
The vehicle is offered at an exceptionally competitive price for any B2K/40 and has the potential to generate significant immediate returns when installed with an engine and returned to race-ready condition.
Moreover, it presents a unique opportunity for the right owner to purchase a truly unique, competitive and reliable car for the top levels of Historic racing.
We may consider the below parts in part exchange:
- New or excellent used condition Hewland and Xtrac parts
- New or excellent used condition Lola Parts
- Lola cars made after 1995
- Formula Renault 2000 complete car