2017 Ginetta G55 GT4 - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
2017 Ginetta G55 GT4 (with 2019 updates)
Purchased in Nov 2018 by Feathers Motor Sport.
In 2019 raced in the Aston Martin GT Challenge Series with two outright wins in a highly competitive field and raced for the first time in the GT CUP - GTH Class, resulting in a second and two third places.
2020 GT CUP Results:
4 Wins, 3 Second and 6 Third place finishes - 3 Fastest laps, - 1 Pole position.
Overall 2020 Championship 2nd Position in GTH Class – Sprint Challenge Third
The car has been maintained regardless of cost by Ninex Motorsport Ltd (Independent Porsche Specialists).
G55 GT4 spec including:
- Sealed Ford 3.7 litre V6 producing 355 BHP
- T45 tubular chassis and integral safety cage built to FIA standards
- 107 litre FIA approved ATL fuel cell
- Hewland 6-speed paddle-shift gearbox (rebuilt September 2020)
- Motec M150 ECU and C125 Dash display
- Bosch Multi adjustable race ABS system
- 2019 Spec Rear exit exhaust system, new in Jan 2020
- 9” x 18” Front wheels
- 10” x 18” Rear wheels
- Alcon 6-pot front brake callipers with 378mm vented discs
- Alcon 4-pot rear brake callipers with 330mm vented discs
- LSD with Drexler internals
- Krontec Air Jacks
- Corbeau race seat and 6pt TRS harness, all expire 2023.
The engine was rebuilt by Ginetta in November 2019, and has 26 hours run time on track. In September 2020 Ginetta rebuilt the gearbox, and has run on the track for 6 hours.
Some spare parts and spare wheels are available, with part worn dry & wet tyres all suitable for testing.
For all inquires please contact 01628 633 088