2013 Caterham 1.6 Supersport 140 BHP
A truly unique opportunity to purchase a car built specifically for David Rowe, Team Principal of DPR Motorsport, to race in the CSCC championship where it claimed numerous podiums including a win (in class B) in its last race in 2019.
This car is not road registered as it has been built solely for track use. It has been maintained to the exceptional high level present within cars run by DPR Motorsport. This car has only been used for one track day since fitting a new clutch and rebuilt gearbox. The car will have a full service prior to sale.
- 140 BHP Supersport fixed cam engine fitted with original Caterham seals.
- Factory spec ECU & map.
- Engine in good health with all cylinders having leakages under 4%.
- High flow K&N air filter.
- Newly rebuilt gearbox (one track day of use).
- Fitted Caterham lightened flywheel, uprated Helix clutch (cover & centre plate) and later clutch release bearing as fitted to a VVTI.
- Latest (2014 onwards) uprights with AP 2 pot front brakes with brake bias valve.
- Just fitted - new rear calipers, race master cylinder, rear braided hoses and fresh brake pads.
- Front & rear discs almost new – 1 track day of use.
- Uprated rear bearings & housings.
- Wide track front suspension and quick rack.
- Track spec dampers & springs 250 Front/215 Rear.
- VBOX Lite with forward facing camera (worth £800).
- Racesense data box providing throttle, brake and RPM trace.
- Seat belts valid until end 2021, Fire extinguisher expires September 2021.
- DPR manufactured upgraded rear anti roll bar
- My Laps Red Non-Subscription transponder (worth £350).
- Tillett driver seat, half side doors and passenger belt set.
- Light system for CSCC night races.
- Spare wheel set with Avon ZZR tyres (by separate negotiation).
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|