Race Car Transport
Mercedes 814 Rigid Transporter 7.5t - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Mercedes 814 Rigid Transporter 7.5t
It is a 1986 vehicle with 240000 kilometres on the clock, fully serviced all of its life. It has had only one owner since new. It has been used privately for transporting cars to venues. It has only been run in the summer months and not subjected to winter conditions. It has been garaged at all times.
It has the following.
- full tail lift, taking up to say 1900 kilo loads.
- a winch with an arrangement of pulleys to pull low cars onto the four meter platform and then into the truck.
- full set of anchor points to suit all cars
- Secure back door ( as shown) in addition to the security of the platform in the up position
- Full controls for the platform with an additional hand set for walk about control.
- Rack for spare wheels
- Full sleeping area for two adults with electric lighting and supply. Also connection for site supply. Has an small access ladder.
- Has a reversing camera
- Located tool boxes
- The cab is trimmed in leather, including door cards. It seats three persons.
- Has a radio
All functions of the truck are fully operational including the cab tilt. The chassis is sound and free from rust, being high pressure cleaned on a very regular basis.
It will be delivered with a new MOT.
30 miles south of Glasgow to view.