Race Car Transport
Brian James car trailer flatbed with folding tow pole.
Model: Brian James Minor TT-T601
This trailer fits in a single garage with a car on, due to its unique foldable tow pole. This trailer is no longer available from Brian James, due to EU regs so is very rare.
This trailer has its wheels under the bed, therefore it has a significant wider than expected load capacity for it's dimensions.
- Capacity: Load 1330kg, Gross 2000kg
- Bed dimensions: 3.77m x 1.95m (12' x 6'5"). 1.50m is beaver tail.
- Bed heights (With the towpole folded) are: at the beaver tail, lowest is 42cm, at the wheels is 52 cm, at the front of the trailer is 53 cm.
- Minimum overall length (with pole folded): 4.20m
- Total Width: 1.96m, Max length with pole not folded: 5.18
- 2m aluminium ramps which fit in the trailer when not in use.
- 1 x Spare tyre and wheel mounted on trailer.
- 13 pin electrics.
Good working condition.
Has folding pole and is ideal to fit a single garage.
Used to tow a Lotus Elise Race car.
Additional used accessories Included free on purchase:
- 1 x Spare tyre
- Wheel Lock
- Tow ball lock
- Electric winch not installed and not sure if it still works as not used it for 5 years. it includes electrics.
- Manual winch not installed
- 4 x Vehicle Transporter Recovery Straps