Subaru Impreza Club Rally Car - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Subaru Impreza Club Rally Car, GC8 in very good shape. MSA logbooked and ready to compete.
- Genuine RA shell with the roof vent, alloy wings, body lightening etc. This is my number 2 rally car but I just never drive it so im selling to make room for another car.
- 0 mile newly built engine by Graeme Sweet of GT Motorsport, mapped by interpro automotive. Built for reliability, the engine makes 320bhp and 390ft/lbs at 1.5bar on 102 Sunoco.
- Scope for another 1 bar of boost which will push 340-350bhp but in its current tune the turbo will do a full season of racing.
- 2.1L forged rods, pistons, new block, new crank, V6 STI cams, V4 STI heads, sized follower conversation so you can run as much ALS as you like.
- ECU master management and dash with anti lag and launch control.
- Group A dccd dog box. It’s a hewland 5 speed extreme duty gear set built into a 6 speed casing. This is one of the highest quality dogbox setups you can get for Impreza’s and was serviced and installed by TEG sport less than 150 miles ago.
- New VF34 Turbo has 50 miles and is in great condition.
- The car has brand new D1 gravel spec coil overs fitted currently. STI brakes with DS3000 pads.
- Handles and stops exactly as it should. Underbody protection includes aluminium sump/gearbox guard and aluminium tank and diff guards. OMP wrc xl seats which are very comfortable, with OMP harnesses for HANS device.
- Car comes with a good spares package including 10 wheels, a second 5 speed dog box, tarmac coil overs, bumpers, lamp pod, 250L of fuel, and probably a few bits I’ve forgotten!
£16k ono. If your looking to enter the sport of stage rallying, upgrade to a 4wd class or any another reason, this is a well kept, competitive example!!