Race & Rally Parts
Caterham 7, 2.0 - 250bhp - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Recognisable as a regular class winning car in Midlands sprint and hillclimb racing, the Caterham is very well set up and suited to all driving skill levels.
The car is ready to race and the full package is ready to begin the 2022 season. A Brian James Minno trailer fitted with a high level tyre rack, ideal for transporting the Caterham, is available for £1300 - only with the car.
Full walkaound YouTube link.
Incremental upgrades over the past 5 years along with yearly takedowns and solid maintenance across the board.
Ford Duratec 2.0 litre engine prepared by Raceline (250 bhp)
- Steel rods
- Forged pistons
- Lightened and balance flywheel
- Polished and ported Big Valve cylinder head
- Uprated valve springs
- Race cams
- Jenvey throttle bodies
- MBE ECU
- Raceline lowline dry sump system
- Raceline stainless steel 4 into 1 exhaust manifold with matching silencer
- Raceline high torque starter motor
- Foam filled race fuel tank (30l)
5 speed Ford type 9 straight cut race ratio gearbox with QUAIFE internals. Gearbox serviced in March 2021
- AP Racing clutch (drive plate replaced April 2021)
- Raceline/Caterham lowline bell housing
- AP LSD Differential 4.4:1 built by Barra Engineering in 2019
Suspension & Brakes
AP racing calipers with uprated brake master cylinder (serviced by AP in 2020)
Ohlins front and rear adjustable shock absorbers
- Suspension set up for sprint/hillclimb at Centre Gravity, Atherstone
- Tillet race seats
- Schroth 6 point racing harness (still in date)
- Dash2 instrument panel
- Momo removable steering wheel
- FIA battery kill switch
Styling & bodywork
CSR front wings (will accommodate 8” wide wheels)
Painted in Ford Olympic blue with orange decals (removable)
Wheels & Tyres
3 sets of Caterham RS500 anthracite wheels (6 x 13 front and 8 x 13 rear)
- Set of Pirelli Ultrasoft tyres (almost new all 8x13)
- Set of Avon Wet tyres (8x13 and 6x13)
- Set of Avon slick tyres (part worn 8x13 and 6x13)
Comes complete with a large amount of accessories and spares:
- Oil cooler (Mocal 10 row 235mm with brackets)
- Original dash and instruments (analogue)
- Cockpit cover (Soft Bits for Sevens)
- Brake bias valve
- Gears/bearings for 3.9:1 ratio differential
- Side mirrors and indicators
Viewings available on request in the WR5 area, Worcester.