Stay Sharp Karting Program
The Stay Sharp coaching program has proven very popular already amongst drivers who are keen to perform at their best. To get your sharpness back, testing race karts is the ideal way to get 'match fit'.
The motivation for the course is to provide the following:
· Coaching for all levels of driver to improve their driving skills (feel, finesse, visual awareness, lines, judgement of braking, power application, skid control, mental approach)
· The opportunity for drivers who have never raced Karts to see why it is the best driver development tool available
· The chance for experienced, successful racers to Stay Sharp and therefore perform at their peak when driving race cars
Most top class racing drivers began their careers in Karts and learnt their fundamental skills in these machines. What most people overlook is that many continue to train in Karts even when competing in the top echelons of the sport.
Not only is it the ideal environment in which to hone your driving techniques, but it is also huge fun and a physical challenge, top class Kart racers are all very fit and tough.
You will drive modern Tonykart Rotax Max karts. These are all professionally prepared, in excellent condition and fast!
We have a long and rich heritage in Karting, amongst the team at MSE are current and former British Championship winners and pro driver coaches. Our team are experienced at international level and have worked with novices to F1 drivers in their careers, they can quickly assess your strengths and weaknesses and politely focus on the key areas to help you progress.
We charge sensible fees bearing in mind the high level of attention you will receive.
· The fee all in is £525 + VAT per day per driver
· Sharing a kart is possible, but does restrict what you can do and only really works well if both drivers are of similar height and build, if a second driver does a few sessions in the same kart it would be an extra £150 plus VAT
· If the day requires the use of wet tyres there will be an additional charge of a minimum of £50 and a maximum of £160 + VAT
· For a day of testing, where we run the kart, but this doesn't include coaching (just basic guidance) the fee is £425 + VAT
What does this include?
All consumable parts, good used race tyres, fuel, circuit testing fee (note the events will be held on open test days) and a professional driver coach to guide you. After your session a de-brief and then a detailed, confidential driving assessment emailed to you (this will be an accurate analysis of where you are now and areas to keep focusing on).
What doesn't it include?
Food, racewear (we can probably provide this if requested in advance), accident damage to the equipment (this would be charged at the price of any components damaged and £40 + VAT per hour to complete repairs).
· Clay Pigeon kart circuit midway between Yeovil and Dorchester off the A37. This track has a rich heritage and drivers such as Coulthard, Hamilton and Button all raced in their formative years there. If you wish to stay locally there is a lovely hotel on site. Friday and Saturdays of many weeks available.
· Llandow circuit, near Cardiff in South Wales, a gem of a track, every conceivable corner layout, fabulous for training and a great on site Cafe! Weekdays and Saturdays available.
· Whilton Mill near Daventry in Northamptonshire, a stunning track, used to host top line British Championship events. Lot of local hotels and B&B's. Most Wednesdays available and other weekdays too.
How to book?
Please your preferred location and a list of dates that you can make over the following few weeks, we will then cross check availability of the venue, equipment and our coaches. Payment is required at the time of booking. You will be required to sign a basic contract/waiver form online, this will be emailed to you.
Keyword Search Terms:Karting, Coaching, Stay Sharp, Rotax Max
Joined July 2006
Seller's other ads
|Company||Motorsport Events Ltd|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email