Ligier JS 53 Evo 2 - CN - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
The Ligier JS 53 EVO 2 is ideal to discover what it feels like to drive an endurance sports prototype.
This sports prototype eligible for the CN category has a 6-speed sequential Sadev gearbox and with a 2-litre Honda engine putting out 255 bhp.
The chassis is located at Ligier Automotive North America, in Denver, North Carolina.
Chassis JS53 EVO 2 #08:
Car Mileage: 20,000km
Engine and gear box: 0km Post Rebuild
Body work: New
The car was completely rebuild by Ligier Automotive.
- carbon monocoque HP Composites
- bodywork prepreg fiberglass HP Composites
- weight: 570 Kg
- length: 4620 mm - width: 1800 mm - wheelbase: 2650 mm
- double wishbone
- pushrod and spring-damper combination
- horizontal dampers 2 or 3 adjustable ways
- adjustable anti-roll bar system
- 3rd element front
- 6-speed sequential gearbox Sadev SLR82/14 with aluminium casing
- semi-automatic hydraulic steering wheel paddle system Sadev
- oil radiator cooling
- mechanical - without assistance
ENGINE & ELECTRONICS
- Honda K20A - 2 litres - 4 cylinders inline – 255 hp
- Peugeot - 1,6 litre – Turbo - 255 hp
- gearbox and engine control units Magneti Marelli SRAE
- Ø13'' aluminium ATS - front width: 9'' - rear width: 10,5''
- master-cylinder AP Racing
- 4-piston monobloc calipers Brembo
- 11'' front and rear steel discs Brembo
- CN - FIA rules