1929 Citroen C4 Roadster Special 5 times Classic Le Mans Entrant - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Ever wanted to do a running Le Mans start at Le Mans?
Then this could be the car for you (and your friends).
1929 Citroen C4 Roadster Special
5 times Classic Le Mans entrant: 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018
- To date, every application to race at Classic Le Mans has been accepted!
- Finished every race with a highest placing of 32/64… impressive when competing against Bentley Blowers, Talbot’s and Bugatti’s in Plateau 1!
Citroen Heritage certified recreation of a Citroen that raced @ Le Mans in 1932
- Exhibited by Citroen at the Paris Motor show 2010
- Official Letter of authenticity from the head of the Citroën Conservatoire (Citroen’s in house heritage company)
At the 2010 Classic le Mans race the car won a unique prize, a Richard Mille Classic Lemans watch for bringing Citroen back to Le Mans for the first time after a gap of 78 years!
- Since then the car has been featured on Classic Le Mans TV, in the Classic Le Mans phone app and on the Plateau 1 paddock banner!
Next Classic Le Mans race is the special celebration of 100 years of Le Mans: https://www.lemansclassic.com/en/
- 3 x 45 minute races with pitstops, ideal for shared ownership / multiple drivers
- Race entry now open!
Full HTP papers (valid until 2026)
Vintage Sports Car Club Buff Papers;
- eligible for VSCC events.
(Note: VSCC rules require new owner to reapply).
Registered for UK road use (4 seats): BF 5863.
- As much fun on the road as on the track!
- From shopping trips to holidays tours in France and all manner of fun trips in between, she brings smiles where ever she goes, (way more than any other historic car we have owned).
Professionally maintained and race prepared by Midland Classic Restorations. (They also provide race support if required).
Sold with large, well-documented provenance file.
A large package of original parts for use as spares. (Available by separate negotiation)
A trailer is available by separate negotiation